Monday, 19 December 2016

Spinning Wheels

A couple of years ago a friend died. He had issues with his resporatory system that had been going on for some time. I remember trying to divine what was going on and only receiving a vision of what can only be described as snot eels or snot dragons lurking in a nearly empty river bed. The entities were having a very detrimental effect on my friend and the low riverbed represented his dwindling life force. I succeeded in moving the things to the North Pole in the vision briefly but they returned and my fried died some time later.

The reason I mention this is that last year I had a chest infection and had a sense that something was attaching itself to hitch a ride. At the time I thought little of it and wanted to be accommodating. It was a foolish thing to do aloowing whatever it was to lurk within the circle of my being and after two rounds of antibiotics I was able to move on.

This year, as is seasonal, the same pattern of illness started to manifest. Sure enough I had a vision of an unwanted visitor in the corner of my being. I tried folding it within the walls to section it off and send it away. However, that did not work. Then I probe sensed it (for want of a better term) to work out if it was benevolent or malevolent in its intent. Sensing only curiosity and seeming looking for a place to hide, I decided that this time I would move it with a little more force.

What happened next was a bit of a surprise as I started my usual cycle of letter meditations. The letters manifest as spinning blades of metal-like substance and I instinctibely assumed what I describe as the form of a jagged little time elemental. I moved what ever it was lurking on the edges of my being to a distant point in time and woke up in the morning feeling like the worst of my illness has passed. I've not shaken the illness entirely but this time I have ensured that there are no unwanted hitchers.


The thing is that my dreams often involve debating, arguing, learning from and teaching to other people. Some nights it feels like I am in a busy terminal crossing paths with lots of people. So it's not like I am hostile to the presence of others in my dreams or visions. Rather that when my physical condition is not good, I have learned to take a more active approach to dealing with it.

I could of cours be imagening all of this and some or all of it is likely to be the product of a very fertile imagination. The trick to changing shape in dreams is to use the substances around you. Literally form a body of what is surrounding you, making sure not to borrow something of someone else without getting approval first. There are few things worse than an entity borrowing a part of your body that then manifests as an uncontrolled growth.