Saturday, 24 December 2011

A Lion Has Roared: Match 15


Today's game is the the San Diego Chargers against the Detroit Lions. If the Lions win this, I believe they are through to the play-offs - what ever that may be. If I understand the game correctly it means that the Lions have a chance of winning the Super Bowl which is rather exciting.

What started off as a project that was meant to be a bit of fun has turned me in to a bit of a Detroit Lions fan. For the first time in my life I've bought sports clothing in support of a team. And in preparation for the possibility of winning the Super Bowl, I've created my own version of "ticket" to support the team. In the photo below is my new Detroit Lions sports top and amulet.


The preparations for this match were a bit rushed, but they included the following meditations:
  • Tuning and Toning
  • Basic Abulafia technique
  • Divine Name 
  • Blessing on new clothing (Lions top)
  • Reading part of Amos (ending in Amos 3:8)
  • Bibliomancy**
** - The bibliomancy was about Naomi sending Ruth to get close to Boaz. That incident is a vital chain that led to the birth of King David, hence a very promising sign indeed.

At the time of the writing of this entry, the Lions are leading 7-0 in the first quarter.

EDIT: Final score Detroit Lions vs San Diego Chargers: 38 - 10