Friday, 4 November 2011

Lecture Handout 02 November 2011


Here is the (mostly) spell-checked and updated lecture hand-out from 2nd November 2011 on “Early Jewish Mysticism: Descent to the Chariot and Angelic Adjuration” at Treadwells Bookshop.



The questions at the end of the lecture were fantastic, which makes presenting the lecture so much fun. I think of it less of cross-examining my knowledge - than an opportunity for helping me connect dots I would not have otherwise, exchanging ideas and a test to see how well/badly I’ve managed to summarize my research of 2000 pages of academic works and books on Kabbalah.

Based on the review by Medieval Mystics blog, I think that the lecture on “Early Jewish Mysticism: Descent to the Chariot and Angelic Adjuration” went pretty well.


Next public lecture will have to wait until at least later in 2012. I’ve got a ton of research and project lined up that I’d like to do next.