Sunday, 30 October 2011

A Lion Has Roared: Match 8


The Detroit Lions are playing the Devner Broncos. Since the Lions lost their previous two games I realised that the approach used until now is no longer working.

So instead of refining it, I tried something different. It's a risky procedure and will either do really well or go the other way. If it works, I'll detail it in a couple of weeks.

My apologies for the lack of explanation of technique(s) used. As indicated by the earlier post about First Light, Second light; the first few victories of the Lions were a gift - now the hard work starts to recreate such victories in the future. I want to give it the best chance of success by trying the new technique without a big fanfare, sound and lights.

Edit: Final score Detroit Lions 45 - Denver Broncos 10.