Here is a brief summary of my meditation in preparation of the Detroit Lions match versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Couldn't find anything useful to do with the name of Kansas City Chiefs when it was translated in to Hebrew. Chose not to weaken the opposing team.
- Instead decided to focus on strengthening the Lions during this home match.
- Meditation involved:
- Preparation meditation followed by Toning and Tuning from Book of Self Creation
- Two simple meditation techniques using Hebrew aleph-bet
- Angel Meditation (Creating harmony between the four elements) from Eye to the Infinite
- Studied scripture that made reference to the word lion (אריה) , used The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon
- Got interrupted towards the end of scripture studying. Finished with a walking meditation that involved a bit of unstructured visual meditation (lions rampaging to victory).